Monday, March 05, 2007

Dancing and the chest

There was talk about having another dance session this coming Sunday. Confirmation?

Also, to all of you who are in the party, please email me with what you are able/willing to contribute for the present that we are getting them. Email me or tell me on Sunday. I am putting in $100, however, just need to know what you are so that I have a budget when I do the running around trying to get it done thing...

And Marcus, design needed in a fortnight so that I can get quotes. Please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ingabish said...

um.. probably onl $50 since i have to pay for hens night too :S

9:43 pm AEST  
Blogger Deanna said...

Yeah going by our budget I'd say $50 as well.

So sorry we didn't make it, we were both sick and we had a massive oil pressure problem with the car (ask a car guru, that is massive) so yeah $900 later gggrrr give me an older car any day :P Trav did sms Shan but it doesn't seem that you got it? I

8:14 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home